Collegiate Edge Services | The Core Package
This unique package offers high-level, express college guidance to juniors, seniors, and transfer students.
It includes two meetings:
- a 2-3 hour intake to discuss relevant information
- a 1.5-hour second meeting to review the college list suggestions or college application feedback
See What's Included
This Package Includes:
Interview & Consultation
- Review academic records and plan any remaining curriculum
- Review and plan extracurricular and summer activities
- Review test scores, plan any additional standardized testing
- Discuss student’s dreams, plans, and goals
- Learn about any special circumstances, including learning or emotional challenges, athletics or arts focus
- Define family college search parameters, including geography and finances
- Discuss how college options are influenced by educational interests, career goals, academic performance, accomplishments, and abilities
Student's Choice of One of These Two Options:
- List of at least 12 colleges for the student to consider; short descriptions of why each is a fit plus admissions probability and scholarship estimates, series of video tutorials offering tips and resources on how to thoughtfully and thoroughly research colleges.
–– OR ––
- Customized, detailed feedback on one completed application of the student’s choice, such as one Common Application including college-specific essays, or the U of California application.